Saturday, January 19, 2013

MSI afterburner

As previously mentioned I've been fanagalin' about about trying to find some decent video capture software and I think I've stumbled across what I can say is the best I've found so far. Everything else I've gotten my hands on didn't work for one reason or another or it simply didn't put out the quality I was looking for in a video capture device. That's all changed pretty much with MSI afterburner- It has a simple interface that has pop-ups ( the informative kind, not the ones that make you check your antivirus) showing you what various buttons and options do, it's very good on CPU power usage allowing me to play current generation games with reasonable frame rates while recording separate audio commentary on top of recorded video, and  its free.  That last part is the real ringer as there are several powerful recording tools on the market that have a free trial but none of them are exclusively free and have everything they offer on their free trial. I'll link up a couple different games recorded using MSI afterburner along with a review of MSI afterburner.

MSI afterburner



Just Cause 2


Dark Souls


CSGO

No comments:

Post a Comment